Thank you to my fellow blogger Beer Drinker Only (http://chrisdipetro.wordpress.com/) for nominating me for a Liebster Award! Here are the rules…
Firstly, the rules:
Answer 11 random facts about yourself;
Answer 11 questions from the person that nominated you; and
Nominate new blogs (with under 300 followers) and make 11 questions for them to answer.
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- I gag very easy, like could throw up. My BFF thinks it’s hilarious and tries frequently to get me to upchuck and she succeeds.
- I can burp the alphabet, yup super proud of that.
- I loooooooove casseroles, if I can try to make a casserole out of it I will try.
- I must eat potatoes in various different forms daily.
- I love my children but I am not a kid person.
- My favorite thing is when it’s stormy outside and I am cuddled inside with fire and my family.
- I love weekend getaways, I’m down to go anywhere. You don’t have to entertain me, just feed me good food.
- I am learning that happiness is a choice, It doesn’t just happen to you.
- Alexander Skarsgard is my imaginary boyfriend.
- I always have to try new things. Like I try it then if I like it, I get on my soap box and get everyone else to try it too.
- My last name is google, because I know a lot of random things.
Answers to Beer Drinker Only’s questions:
If you could change one thing about your country what would it be? Oh jeez only one. . . . close the borders for real (we are now seeing an influx of EV-D68 and I know it coincides with all the immigrants coming illegally. Proper immigration avenues are there for a reason )…quit giving billions in foreign aid focus our money on our countries residents and our mounting national debt…get obama out!!!
What is the thing that makes you unbelievably proud of your country? The freedom of choice that we have. People are persecuted in this day and age for religious beliefs and it is absurd to me.
Do you remember your dreams? If so, what was the last one to affect you? Omg, this is too funny I dreamed my new wood floors that were put in were made of foam and wood looking stickers. I was so mad and felt I was dupped.
If the blogging genie came to you and offered you three blogging related wishes what would they be? 1. To help someone feel better, or not alone, or to inspire. 2. To become outrageously talented writer because of and eventually write a book. 3. To have a lot of followers, DUH!!!
If you had an opportunity to explore an undiscovered area in outer space or on earth which would you choose? Earth, because I always want to have available oxygen!!!
Why did you start blogging? To help process why I am who I am, and why I do the things I do.
What is your one, ultimate, life-long dream? To see my children grow up happy, healthy, prosperous and find loving mates. Also for my hubby and I to be happy, healthy, and prosperous as well.
If you had to give up your other achievements to accomplish that dream, would you? I would give it all up to have my family and myself be truly happy.
Do you believe in ghosts? Or aliens? I believe in spirits. Had the wonderful opportunity to have lived next to an old cemetery as a child. Yup, got lots exposure to that realm.
What religion intrigues you the most? ( It doesn’t have to be your own religion or you don’t have to be religious. Just one that interests you – good or bad) I like the principles of Buddhists but I am 100% christian.
My nominations for the Liebster Award:
Mallards for us… http://mallards4us.wordpress.com/
How do you do it Lynn… http://howdoyoudoitlynn.wordpress.com/
My journey to getting better… http://jayjaysmiles.wordpress.com/
The sober garden… http://thesobergarden.wordpress.com/
No more wine… http://nomorewine.wordpress.com/
Addicted to sobriety… http://addictedtosobriety1.wordpress.com/